BIKE AID is a unique cycling community, founded in 2007 in Germany as a non-profit association. With more than 1.000 members, contributors and sponsors, BIKE AID is one of the biggest and most active cycling communities in Germany. BIKE AID stands for enjoying cycling, nature and social commitment.
Dive into the virtual space revolving around the most beautiful sport in the world.
We are a community of passionated cyclists, amateurs, almost-professionals and most of all average working humans from across all social ranks. We are fascinated by adventure, nature and technology of our favorite sport - and we would like to offer you a deeper insight into our passion with this website.
What do we have to offer?
- Regular cycling meet-ups and events
- „Night rides“ get-togethers during winter
- Marathons, team races and organized tours
- Riding skill and technique courses, alpine crossings, boat trips and other journeys
- Tour descriptions and GPS-tracks
- Support of charity projects
- Meetings and exchange in our member forum
- Your unique profile and a list of your sportive achievements with an overview of results* - Discounts at our sustaining members with your BIKE AID card*
- Group orders*
- Discounts and special offers at our partner shops*
- Private bike market in our forum
- Free membership at the „Deutsche Initiative Mountainbike (DIMB)“*
- Support of young talents in our Junior Racing Team*
- Insurance at „Bund Deutscher Radfahrer (BDR)*
- Racing sports license for participation in official competitions*
What do we expect from you?
- You accept the DIMB-TRAIL-RULES
- You treat fellows athletes, hikers and road users with respect
* for club members only
In case of questions on the registration process or signing up, please use our contact form